I’ve been working on some really exciting projects that I can’t wait to share with you. And I’ll be back to blogging regularly soon!
In the meantime here’s a quick update:
- My new website is almost launch-ready. I’ll send you the details soon so you can join me there!;
- I’ve been charting new frontiers in my own health (physically, cognitively and spiritually) and can’t wait to share what I am discovering;
- Matthew continues to make good progress in his healing;
- Things have been busy, but healthy meals keep appearing, thanks to my best friend in the ktichen: my Instant Pot. At first it was just my bone broth machine: broth that used to take 3 days only took a couple of hours, and I adored it for that alone! But that was just the beginning of my love affair: I now cook with it almost daily and think of it as basic equipment for any healing protocol kitchen. That’s why I joined with Eileen Laird from Phoenix Helix to create the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook.
“The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook brings delicious, hassle-free, one-pot, healthy, 100% AIP recipes to your table, making healing from autoimmune disease as easy as pressing a button!”
~Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Approach
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook is now available, and it’s beautiful! I’ve been through every one of the 141 recipes in this book and this is the delicious food that lands (almost effortlessly) on our table every day now.
I want to share the love!
Until October 10th, you’ll get a free copy of my e-book Helping a Loved-one Heal when you buy the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook.
Here’s review of my book by Angie Alt and Mickey Trescott, Paleo AIP pioneers, and authors of the soon-to-be released Autoimmune Wellness Handbook:
“Helping a Loved-one Heal by Petra Chambers-Sinclair is one of the sophisticated books we’ve ever come across in the health and wellness sphere. Petra leads us through a university-level course on understanding the different “Paleo-based” healing protocols, the change process in supporting a loved one to begin healing, n=1 experimentation in order to refine the healing process, and last, but not least, coping with the (usually unexpected) role of caregiver. This is not to say that the material is dense or difficult. A skilled educator knows how to present information in a useful, actionable way and Petra does just that in this book. Whether you are the caregiver or are the chronically ill person yourself, if you are ready to move beyond the basics and into advanced healing concepts,Helping A Loved-One Heal is for you. This is ‘Healing 2.0’ guidance.”
This giveaway is the only way to get a copy of my book currently.
Order your copy of the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook by October 10th and I’ll send you a copy. Free! (Fine print: your copy of my book will arrive via email soon after the 10th, but you’ll get your copy of the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook immediately).
- If you’ve been struggling with keeping up with the food prep and cooking that’s required on a healing protocol, the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook will be your new best friend.
- If you’ve been contemplating starting a healing protocol, but haven’t felt ready yet, the combination of an Instant Pot, the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook. and my book Helping a Loved-one Heal (the loved-one can be yourself, of course!) will give you the tools you need to launch your new life like a pro.
Love the idea but just can’t afford it right now? Enter to win one of 10 copies of the aleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook by October 8th.
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook contains 141 delicious AIP recipes, with low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD and coconut-free modifications in the appendix.
Here’s to healing~.